32010 Second level board (Board "B")
- 16 bit TMS 320C10 type D.S.P. (TI), characterized by a 200ns machine-cycle
with 20MHz system clock.
- Data Memory - 8K x 16 SRAM (Parallel interconnection by 2 8K x 8
chips), expandible up to 32K x 16.
- Program Memory - 8K x 16 EPROM (Parallel interconnection by 2 8K
x 8 chips), expandible up to 32K x 16.
- Manual Microprocessor Reset Circuit (onboard pushbutton).
- Interrupt signal controlled manually (onboard), externally by a
connecting block (INTuP), or automatically by a jumpers configurable frequency
- External event control signal (BIO) accessibile tramite connecting
- 8 completely decoded I/O ports of which one for input, accessible
by a connecting block and controlled by 4 two way switches and one for
ouput, accessibile by means of a connecting block with logic states shown
by 16 leds.